Wimbba harranga! Hada Wikipedia, rastafo naluchinala kwakka swafoto anstigolobadi. Hebba wimbba nali, Ifrikabi anstigolobadi, hatu kunt.
Hi, i request a bot bit for BotMultichill.
- Botmaster : Multichill
- Bot's name : BotMultichill
- List of botflags on others wikipedias: about 100+ atm (see meta:User:Multichill for the current list)
- Purpose: Interwiki (pywikipedia)
- Technical details : BotMultichill is an interwiki bot starting at the Dutch wikipedia. The bot uses the pywikipedia framework and runs day and night in autonomous mode. Sometimes the bot will run in manual assisted mode to solve interwiki conflicts. Multichill 15:04, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
Hi, i request a bot flag for AlleborgoBot
- Operator: Alleborgo
- Automatic or Manually Assisted: Automatic, in "-autonomous" mode. Sometimes the bot will run in manual assisted mode to solve interwiki conflicts.
- Programming Language(s): Pywikipedia framework daily updated to the last SVN version
- Function Summary: interwiki
- Already has a bot flag in: ar, am, an, ast, az, bar, bat-smg, bg, br, bn, bpy, bs, ca, ceb, cs, cv, da, de, el, en, eo, es, et, eu, fa, fi, fiu-vro, fr, frp, fy, ga, gl, he, hr, hsb, ht, hu, hy, id, is, it, iu, ja, jv, ka, kk, ksh, ku, lb, li, lmo, ln, lt, lv, mk, mi, ml, mr, ms, mt, nap, nds, nds-nl, nl, nn, no, pl, pms, ps, pt, ro, roa-tara, ru, sco, sh, sk, simple, sl, sq, sr, su, sv, ta, tg, th, to, tr, tt, uk, ur, vec, vi, vls, vo, zh, zh-classical, zh-min-nan, zh-yue. On it.wiki has done more than 65000 edit.
Thanks --AlleborgoBot 15:49, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
Bot Flag for Purbo_T
- Operator: User:Purodha = ksh:User:Purodha (b'crat @ ksh)
- Function: interwiki link maintenance
- Operation: manually-assisted, occasionally in automatic or autonomous mode, starting mostly from the Wikipedia of Ripuarian languages
- Software: pywikipediabot framework updated daily from svn to latest version
- Already has bot flag on: cumulated data (sorry, the toolserver is having technical problems at the moment, so the data is partially not up to date) more pending,
Thank you! --Purbo T 22:17, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
Hi, I request a bot bit for SieBot.
- Botmaster : Siebrand
- Bot's name : SieBot
- List of botflags on others Wikipedias: Almost every Wikipedia (some 25 missing). See current list of user status and edits
- Purpose: Interwiki (pywikipedia)
- Technical details : SieBot is an interwiki bot starting at any Wikipedia. The bot uses the pywikipedia framework and runs day and night in autonomous mode. Sometimes the bot will run in manual assisted mode to solve interwiki conflicts. It has made over 5 million edits since it started. Siebrand 22:31, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
Hi, I'd like to request a bot flag for タチコマ robot:
- Operator: commons:User:White Cat
- Purpose: Interwiki, Double redirects, commons delinking
- Software: Pywikipedia, awb
- Bot with Flag: (full list)
- Details: autonomous and supervised.
- If this is the wrong place for this request, please move it to the right location.
Dear all, this is to request a bot flag for Synthebot. Its technical information is summarized below.
- Operator: Julian Mendez
- Automatic or Manually Assisted: mostly automatic in autonomous mode; sometimes manually assisted to solve interwiki conflicts
- Programming Language(s): pywikipedia (source code)
- Function Summary: interwiki links
- Already has a bot flag on: global bot running on more than 200 wikipedias.
Hello. To facilitate steward granting of bot access, I suggest implementing the standard bot policy on this wiki. In particular, this policy allows stewards to automatically flag known interlanguage linking bots (if this page says that is acceptable), which form the vast majority of such requests. The policy also enables global bots on this wiki (if this page says that is acceptable), which are trusted bots that will be given bot access on every wiki that allows global bots.
This policy makes bot access requesting much easier for local users, operators, and stewards. To implement it we only need to create a redirect to this page from Project:Bot policy, and add a line at the top noting that it is used here. Please read the text at m:Bot policy before commenting. If you object, please say so; I hope to implement in one week if there is no objection, since it is particularly written to streamline bot requests on wikis with little or no community interested in bot access requests. Carsrac 20:12, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
The call for applications for Wikimania Scholarships to attend Wikimania 2010 in Gdansk, Poland (July 9-11) is now open. The Wikimedia Foundation offers Scholarships to pay for selected individuals' round trip travel, accommodations, and registration at the conference. To apply, visit the Wikimania 2010 scholarships information page, click the secure link available there, and fill out the form to apply. For additional information, please visit the Scholarships information and FAQ pages:
Yours very truly, Cary Bass